Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Non-house-related

Beth gets up for work around 5 a.m. every day because she works 4 10s. On Friday night, she worked until about 9 p.m. and got home exhausted. We went to bed and at 5 a.m. beth's alarm went off because she forgot to turn it off for the weekend. She sat bolt upright, looked around and asked "Is it saturday?" I said "yes" and her sleepy reply as she turned off the alarm was "that's better than my wedding day". She went back to sleep for 3.5 more hours. Just so you know, our wedding day was REALLY good.

4 Comments:

At 1/20/2005 07:00:00 AM, Blogger K said...

Knowing you don't have to get up on a Saturday is one of the best feelings in the world.

 
At 1/20/2005 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Scott in Washington said...

...and then you have kids...

 
At 1/23/2005 10:45:00 AM, Blogger BB said...

It was a really good wedding! I'll vouch for that. :)

 
At 1/26/2005 08:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the pasta at your wedding....I just wanted to post so you know I read your blog (is blog a noun or a verb?). I have a little time to read in the a.m. now that I get up for puppy potty. LD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home