Thursday, April 13, 2006

Michigan Modern


michagan_modern
Originally uploaded by merideth.
For those of you who are near Southfield, Michigan and can get to this event: I hate you. Or I'm so jealous i cant stand myself. Potato. Potahto.

The event describes itself as "AN EXPOSITION AND SALE OF 20TH CENTURY DESIGN

ART NOUVEAU, ART DECO, STREAMLINE, PRAIRIE SCHOOL, GREEK, EGYPTIAN AND GOTHIC REVIVAL, SURREALISM AND NEO-BAROQUE, ART & CRAFTS, INDUSTRIAL DESIGN, FIFTIES, SIXTIES, ART MODERNE, TRAMP ART AND MUCH MORE!" I'm not yelling, the caps are theirs and i didnt want to retype. But check that out!

So go! And tell me how awesome it was. And buy me a souvenir!

Here's the link

5 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 08:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Meredith,

This will actually be my second year working the charity opening for the modernism show. I will send you pictures of it. There is always a wonderful assortment of amazing and beautiful items. So don't be to jealous it will be just like you were there, without the long plane ride.

 
At 4/15/2006 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I agree, complete envy on my part too. I'm actually not THAT far away either. Stupid no travel during the third trimester rule!

 
At 4/16/2006 05:06:00 PM, Blogger merideth said...

hey saple lucky you! i would love to see pics of the show. i so wish this was closer to me. have a great time! maybe i will make it some day! but i bet becky has a better shot with only that "trimester" rule keeping her away! :)

 
At 7/01/2008 03:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job
interesting topic , I would like to read more on this topic and interior painting .

 
At 3/12/2010 02:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good post..i want to read on iterior designing topic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home